Sunday, July 01, 2007

Second 5K run; fun run with TD at Centennial park

Ran a 5K race at Centennial park today morning, and completed the course around the lake in 32 minutes. That is 1 minute better than the timing of my first 5K race last september! Small improvement, but an improvement nevertheless. And considering that I haven't been working out regularly over the past few months, and that I had run the same course around 12 hours earlier, I am very happy with the performance.

On saturday, I made most of SD's family go out to run with me around the lake at Centennial Park. 7 year old TD gave me company in my run/walk on his bike. Enjoyed the run very much, getting motivated to keep up with TD at times, pushing him up the hilly slopes at times. It is quite an experience to go running with people I am close with :-)

On this trip on saturday, got to know about the 5K run organised by Cade Foundation on sunday morning at the same place.

No comments: