Thursday, August 31, 2006

Shorter run

Had to run for less time today as I was in a time crunch. Ran 1.8 miles in 23 minutes. Started with a half mile run at 10 minutes per mile, and then walked 1/4 mile at 4 mile per hour. Followed it with another 1/4 mile at 10 minutes per mile; couldn't manage to go for 1/2 mile as I was planning to. My heart rate during the faster run was very high and I was feeling totally exhausted. Slowed down a bit and ran a 1/4 mile at the 5 mile per hour.

Best thing to happen today was that the Guy in the Afghan restaurant I frequently visit for lunch noted that I have lost some weight recently!!!! Awesome!!!! My hard work is definitely paying off :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work.
just an advise- try to bring down your visits to the afghan restaurant yo once a week.